22.1.09

Pink Lemonade

A few days ago I received a blogging award, the Lemonade award, from my friend Angie. (Thanks Angie. You know that you inspired me to start my own blog.) The award is for "making life a little sweeter" (it's the whole "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" thing).

I've been pondering who to pass the award onto and then I decided that my friend Steve deserves it. For his blog, definitely. But also for who he is as a person. Steve is a Bible Study leader and is very involved in outreach for the church we both attend. He has a special way about encouraging those around him and leading us toward the Truth of Scripture. So here you go Steve. Thanks for the ways you always encourage me as my brother in Christ.

Oh and by the way, does anyone else think pink lemonade tastes better than regular lemonade? Aren't they the same thing? Is a psychological thing, like with M&M's? oh well...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey, glad you found someone to pass it on to. :) And yes, I prefer pink lemonade, and I assume it's psychological... after all, I LOVE all things pink. Well, maybe not ALL things, but a whole lot. :) Love you bunches.