24.9.14

I was inspired to post again...4 years later

Two days ago, my boyfriend was looking through his phone and stumbled upon my blog, from four years ago. "This looks interesting," he said. He went on reading, and this was his favorite post --> http://nearlynatalie.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-to-do-when-you-lose-power.html. I re-read it as well. And I couldn't help but chuckle. Too funny Anyways, so I'll see if I get back into blogging. But I though it was only appropriate to dedicate this post to my best friend and boyfriend Gerard. Unlike the last post (click on post) which was dedicated to my flashlight, I really truly do not know what I'd do without you Gerard. Thank you for being you, for making me smile and for always inspiring me. I wrote this silly poem nearly 7 months agoand it still holds true today" "Gerard without u I don't know who I would be. You fill my heart with love And lots and lots of glee. You are my life my love and my joy A true happy ending of a lucky girl who met a lucky boy."

No comments: