8.12.08

Gratitude..

24. I am grateful for all the love in my life. I know that I loved by others and that means everything. I am thankful that I am able to show others that I love them.

25. I am thankful for good conversations. For the chance to speak my heart and listen to the hearts of others - for conversations both in person and over the phone. For laughter. For tears. For love.

26.It's probably the PT in me, but I am amazed by a guy's physical strength. His strength to carry a heavy box without wincing. Like it were as light as a feather.

27. I am thankful for a voice to sing and ears to hear the sounds of the Christmas season!

28. I am proud to be a JMU Alumni. The Dukes are heading to the FCS Football Semifinals this weekend.

29. Once again I'm thankful for men. For their ability to problem solve , understand spatial things, and even diagnose my car problems! So grateful for that last one!

30. I am blessed by the hospitality of others. That they would open up their homes and welcome me with warm hearts.

2 comments:

Angie said...

And I'm grateful for you... for peppermint mochas... for a head resting on my knee... for flowers and christmas socks... and that your car got you home safely, even if it did take you away from here.

Vince said...

Hey Natalie. Way to go on purposefully being thankful, and then writing it down. Good idea.