25.5.09

3459 miles across the sea...

9:30 last night...

Made it through airport security without a problem. Not sure why I was so worried about it. Sat by the gate and made some last minute texts- last time to use cell phone for 3 months...will I miss that convenience? Stewardess sounds like my British professor (kind of looks like her too!)

Sitting on the plan now. Watching the safety video. Another British accent...what are the chances? (just kidding.) The flight is going to be a "relatively short one" says the Captain. First passing over Manhattan. Then up to Canada. Fly east to Bristol and then to final destination-Heathrow. I can't believe this is going to happen. I thank my lucky stars for this opportunity. Thank you Father God for your continual blessings and the exciting adventures you still have in store for me. Please be with me wherever this journey takes me.

Plane is taking off now. Should get some sleep. London here I come (at a ground speed of 298 mph!)

No comments: