9.5.09

Google Earth- Destination: London!

Let's say, you're going on a vacation....
better yet, let's say you're going to a foreign country on an extended stay. "What will this place look like?" you ask yourself. "Where will I be staying? I'm so anxious, I just want to be there."

The answer is simple = Google Earth!

In 15 short days I will be flying across the Atlantic Ocean...and living there for 3 not so short months!

Where will I be staying?














Where will I be working? (Here-ish)













Where will I go sightseeing?













Possibly,














I think that covers the WHERE. For some reason, it's comforting to actually see where I'll be living for the next three months(thanks, Google). I'll write more later on WHAT I'll be doing there. I am very excited about the WHAT.

1 comment:

Vince said...

Gotta love Google.