22.9.08

The story of the kitchenette...

Once upon a time, there was a Kitchenette that lived in a new apartment. The Kitchenette was very cute with a yellow tablecloth and matching kitchen curtains...
Then one day, the Kitchenette sprang a leak through a small hole in the ceiling.

By Monday, the small hole was tired of being so small. "I've been a small hole for too long," it told the ceiling. And so while Natalie was working, the hole grew and grew... it grew until the ceiling could no longer support itself.


When the Kitchenette (and Natalie) realized what had happened, it became very puzzled. "What do I do now?" the Kitchenette asked itself.

The Kitchenette was very sad. "Not too long ago, I was a cute, little Kitchenette! NOW look at me! I'm bare, dirty, stinky and there's a draft. What am I going to do?"

I don't know.


.....to be continued.

No comments: