7.3.08

To-Do's

It's been a while since my last post, but quite honestly, I haven't felt very witty or inspired nor I have felt like writing. I guess that's the beauty of blog. You are in control of the supply and demand. My spring break started on wednesday, and although, I have been spending the first part of the break recovering from a outpatient surgery I had done on wednesday, I am feeling stronger already. No big plans for the second part of spring break. My list of things to do includes the following:

1. get new kicks (sneakers, tennis shoes, whatever you like to call them)
2. get a haircut
3. finish Gray's Anatomy- the biography
4. see some good movies
5. possibly visit a friend at her college


Seems like a relatively easy to-do list to check off. I think I'll go work on #3 right now. Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments: