2.3.08

Prune Juice

Some things are just embarrassing to purchase at the grocery store. It has taken me 10 or so years to get past feeling embarrassed buying "feminine products;" i always feel sorry if I am in line with a male check-out person. If I am uncomfortable, I imagine he is even more so! But, like I said, I'm just about over that fear.

This morning, I had to purchase some prune juice...b/c I like the taste of course! I would add prune juice to my list of most embarrassing items to buy. I mean, I actually had to wait until everyone left the juice aisle before I put the prune juice in my shopping basket. maybe I'm crazy or a bit neurotic, but I just don't like people making assumptions about me based on the items in my shopping cart. I mean, maybe I really DO like the taste of prune juice!

No comments: