29.5.08

The 3 C's

The title of this entry is NOT a typo. I often write about my family's boat (named "The 4 C's), but i am sad to say that this past weekend due to inclement weather and something called "studying" I was unable to take a voyage on The 4C's, So, what are the 3 C's? I'll tell you.

Coffee.
Chocolate...
Cake.

Yes, life is good. It is currently 6:08 p.m. on Thursday. After a short and sweet day in the lab, I returned home with almost NOTHING to do!?! Could this be possible? Of course, I could have studied a bit...but let's not ruin the moment. So, I came home. Watched "The Air I Breathe" (pretty interesting movie). I made an early dinner. Took a Shower. And all this before 6:00!! Amazing!

So, now it's 6:09 p.m. And I am listening to Shane and Shane on the radio (great music), enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and indulging in an extra chocolaty piece of chocolate cake! Yes, life doesn't get any better than this. Coffee is my biggest, most favorite, comfort food! Chocolate is a close second.

People like to say "all good things eventually come to an end." In response to this I reply, "we all need to learn what it means to live in the moment." I am living in the moment!! Me and my 3C's.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Living in the moment is a good thing, my friend. Such a good thing.